Saturday, July 14, 2012

Solvang Motorcycle Museum

So today me and a couple buddies rode out to the Solvang Motorcycle Museum in Solvang CA. to check out the latest collection on display.  I've lived in the area for 11+ years and have never made the trip to the museum.  After going today, I'm kicking myself for not going earlier.  This place has some really amazing cycles.  The owner has a collection of around 250 or so and likes to rotate the bikes when he feels like it, so you really never know what you are going to see when you go.  Admission is $10 and I would highly reccomend it.  When your wife makes you go to Solvang to see all the neat little buildings and shops, send her off for chocolate and head over to the museum.  You wont be dissapointed.







Sketchy?





You've all seen this famous picture...





...now see the actual bike.




And the pride of the collection; the Crocker.




No comments: