Tuesday, May 18, 2010

MOCK. YEAH!

Well I really didn't plan on STILL being in the mock up phase but whatta ya gonna do. Anything worth doing, right? Right? I've gone through a million different combo's of tanks and seats mainly and I'm really feeling what I've got here. Just got the bottom tubes turned and I think they turned out great. Still have to lace the 21 to the spool and mount the pee master, and some where down the road I'm gonna lace that rear hub to a 16 I picked up from Billy Bologna. I'm super happy with that sporty rear drum too. Thanx to Rod Munch for stealing a bunch of "useless" parts from his old man and providing this bitchin seat. The motor is a whole other story and is getting plenty of love from my machinest savior, who without, I would be without. Paint is still somewhat up in the air, I've got awhile to decide though. And I'm thinking, MAYBE, take just a few inches outta the tank and play with the tunnel some, I'm really feeling being able to carry a decent amount of fuel though since I plan to ride the shit outta her when she's rolling. So alot of work ahead still but moving in the right direction. More to come, hopefully sooner than later. And yes I know my rear everything is all kinds of cock eyed, just a quick throw together for inspiration.





2 comments:

SHIFTHEAD SPEED said...

Your really setting the bar high, you son-of-a-bitch.

Dirty Donnie said...

I gotta good feeling that when one bad ass Rivi is finished up, there will be one bad fuckin' Ironhead rollin around napa