Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Full Man-Shit






So, Seniorita Shift bought tickets for us and D-Smoke to go see Ted Nugent a few weeks back. Man, what a show. This dude is 61, just had knee surgery, and fully rocked the shit out of the place. We had to sneak a bottle of Jim beam in with us, but it was worth it. He shredded all the old tunes everyone knows and a couple Ive never heard of; Cluster Fuck Me, Trample the weak - Hurdle the dead, and Fred Bear, to name a few. While playing Fred Bear, he had two movie screens playing video of him hunting some HUGE ass elk and bucks. I dont hunt, but after leaving the concert I felt like a huge pussy. I needed to kill something with my bare hands IMMEDIATELY! So, I killed a 12'er. A few anti-California Government comments and even more borderline racist jokes made the night quite enjoyable. And to finish it off, he came out for an encore and at the end of the song, he pulled out a bow and arrow, lit the arrow on fire, and shot a Gibson guitar sitting on top of an amp across the stage. Full man. If you have the chance to see the Motor City Madman, I HIGHLY reccomend it. Prepare to have the back of your mind blown completely apart.

4 comments:

Dirty Donnie said...

Let me know when you get your nuts out of your purse, and I'll take you hunting.......

d-smoke said...

Hell yeah, fuckin awesome show!!!

SHIFTHEAD SPEED said...

As long as I can wear a loin cloth and indian head-dress, all while singing "Fred Bear".

Dirty Donnie said...

Is it wrong that I got full wood after that FULL man statement, Rob?