Saturday, September 12, 2009

Local Show

Optional SHIFTHEAD parking. Outside the show of course...

Plenty of stockers to go around! Dig the red '32 pickup








Not really my style, but LOTS of work done to this sedan. Im jealous, this flattie doesent leak like mine




I cant believe someone would just LEAVE their crying child next to this car!

Equipped with optional rack and pinion steering, IFS, '93 Dodge Dakota rims, and a 5 gallon master cylinder

Beautiful 41 Ford Business Coupe




This "Gold Chainer" did good! It was sporting a set of '60s SW gauges too!



Man, I miss my truck


Reminded me of D-Smokes car

I went to this local show today in Santa Maria. I went last year, so I knew what to expect. Mostly stock Model A's, but usually some cool stuff to look at. Plus, they have a swap meet. The way I look at it, you NEVER know what will show up at a swap meet. I scored 4 early 60's Hot Rod magazines. Heres the pics of the cars; some good, some, well...

No comments: