Friday, September 25, 2009

Hauler?


We saw this Riviera at Primer Nats '09. I kind of think it was meant to be. We walked up on it as it was SLUMPING Ted Nugent "Straglehold". Umm, ya, thats one of my favorite songs, coming from one of my favorite cars, painted my favorite color, and scraping the weeds. I was imagining this car sitting majestically next to a lake, with a blown flat-bottom boat in tow, all painted to match. This car ispired D-Smoke and I to come up with the idea of giving away an informal "SHIFTHEADS PICK" award at any show we attend. Ya, kind of corny, but sometimes our tastes are different than most judges. You dont have to have 50k in your car to get a SHIFTHEADS PICK! If you know who owns this Riviera, sombody give this guy a high-five, followed up by a low-five. This thing is bad...

No comments: